EducationUniversity of Rochester: Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering/minor in biology (2010) - GPA 3.83
University of Rochester: Masters of Science in Biomedical Engineering(2011) - GPA 3.78
University of Memphis: Masters in Business with concentration in biomedical management (2013) - GPA 4.0
Experience- I have tutored throughout my life for high school and college students
- SAT: 1310 ACT: 28 GRE: 780 in math, 530 in verbal
- I have expertise in engineering, biology, math, and science. Recently I have acquired significant experience in business as a full time MBA student and part time employee of Smith and Nephew Inc.
- I want to be a tutor to help people learn and to earn some extra cash while I am still a student
- Dean’s List all college semesters, Tau Beta Pi Honors Society, Alpha Eta Mu Beta Biomedical Engineering Honors Society, 3rd Place in Forbes Business Plan Competition, Teaching assistant in multiple classes, 4 years of industry experience during my schooling, and previous tutoring experience
- High School classes: normal coarse load plus AP calculus, AP Biology, AP physics, AP chemistry
- College classes (just a sample of most relevant ones): Corporate Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information Technology, Leadership, Analytical Statistics, Technical Entrepreneurship, Global Marketing, Biosolid Mechanics, Fundamentals of Biomechanics, Cell and Tissue Engineering, Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Pathways of Human Disease, Advance Transport Phenomenon, Senior Design, Biomedical Signals and Measurements with lab, Quantitative Physiology, Thermodynamics, Cell Biology, Mammalian Physiology, Biomedical Computations, Heat and Mass Transfer, Biosystems and Circuits, Fluid Dynamics, Biochemistry
HobbiesI have spent my life playing baseball and soccer, including 2 years of collegiate soccer. I have tons of experience with math, science, and engineering. In addition to a bachelors and masters in biomedical engineering, I am currently pursuing an MBA, while I am working for the medical device company Smith and Nephew. I enjoy having fun, relaxing, and exercising in my free time.
Client Reviews (1)
Dan really helped my son with his Stats class. Dan requested that my son send him an overview of the material and he came to the tutoring sessions 100% prepared to work on the material. He helped my son understand the material and helped him prepare for the final and gave him confidence to conquer the subject. He really worked to accommodate my son's schedule and met him at a convenient location. He is friendly and very bright! Great experience. Thanks, Dan!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.